Praise for the First Edition:
'... a unique and lively business ethics text... fresh and delightful... Sekhar's witty use of stories and cases will engage and enlighten business people in India and the rest of the world'
- Joanne B Ciulla, The Journal of Business Ethics
'Richly international in scope and contributes to global concern'
- Newsltter IIAS Leiden University
'This book makes an important contribution through its holisitc and balanced approach to the issue... Each chapter has a fair number of relevant cases - many of which are good living examples one can learn from'
- Business Standard
Ethical Choices in Business is a highly successful text on the principles and practice of business ethics. The second edition of the universally acclaimed book explores the various facets of business ethics that involve the individual, the organisation and the society.
With a wide socio-economic canvas, the book delves into:
- Evolution of ethical values,
- Integrating personal and other ethics,
- Law and ethics,
- Ethics and corporate governance,
- Ethics and human resource management,
- Problems in whistle-blowing,
- Consequences of corruption,
- Environmental ethics,
- Ethics and gender balance, and much more.
Written in an engaging manner, with cases, exercises, questionnaires, quotes and stories, this book is a very accessible resource for professionals and scholars who want to understand and emphasise ethical choices in their personal, professional and social domains.