Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
Need help with your Marketing? Want to jumpstart your Sales and User Acquisition? Look no further than Frenzy: 55 Big Marketing Ideas to Acquire Customers and Supercharge Your Sales.
Frenzy provides insights into the marketing programs of some of the world's most successful companies, including eBay, TiVo, and Fujitsu. From Strategy, Branding, Online Marketing, Viral Marketing, Positioning, Promotions, and more, Frenzy covers it all in a straightforward manner that is clear and actionable.
"Many real-world examples that will benefit any marketer."
"A fantastic book packed with genius ideas you can use immediately to improve your marketing...Thomasen knows marketing inside and out."
-Silicon Valley Business Journal
"Frenzy provides many great examples of successful programs from the top brands in the world."
"Don't waste another minute! Get this book and learn techniques that will accelerate your business."
-San Jose Mercury News
Included are the following 55 big marketing ideas:
Copy the Dallas Cowboys
Cause a Riot
What is Marketing?
Understand the Situation
9. Understand Your Margins
10. The Value of a Customer
11. I Hate Surveys
12. I Love Surveys
13. ROI is Almost Meaningless
14. The Truth about Testing
15. Tell Me a Story
16. Are Brands Important?
17. Swarm Them
18. Is There a Point?
19. How to Increase Mobile User Acquisition 2147%
20. Design Matters
21. How to Triple Traffic for No Extra Cost
22. Personas Place People with a Product
24. Learn from Vitamin Water
25. Find Your Position
26. Reward Yourself
27. Inside Out
28. How to Triple Sales at a Major Computer Company
29. The Revitalization of TiVo
30. Pay the Customer, Not the Media Company
31. Incentives Work
32. Keep Loyalty Programs Simple
33. Sweepstakes Work
34. Start Near the Finish Line
35. The 3 Ms of Viral Marketing
36. The Real Psychology of Viral Marketing
37. Hack Your Growth
38. Give Me the Features
39. People Remember Images
40. Dramatic Visuals
41. Stopping Power
42. The Best SEO Idea Ever
43. The Key to Retargeting
44. Alternative Keywords for Search
45. The Great SEM Lab
46. How Not to do Content Marketing
47. How to do Content Marketing
48. What's Important in Affiliate Marketing
49. The 20% Rule of Social Media Marketing
50. Does Email Matter?
51. Don't Stress Over CPM, CPC, and CPA
At the Workplace
52. Leverage the Knowledge of Others
53. Involve Everyone in Marketing
54. The Best Question You Can Ever Ask
55. How to Run an Effective Meeting