Produto disponível em até 15min no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
A Comprehensive Framework for Project Planning in Any Industry!
Project Planning Techniques is a comprehensive reference for project managers in any discipline, outlining the latest proven-effective methods based on solid research. Blending practical experience with academic rigor, this authoritative resource will help you develop a deeper understanding of current knowledge and best practice techniques for project success.
With practical examples from many industries, Project Planning Techniques gives you a firm understanding of how these methods are applied in real-world situations.
• Get a solid foundation in project planning fundamentals
• Discover the latest indices and models for project selection and prioritization
• Gain an understanding of the schedule network and the project schedule
• Learn processes and techniques for monitoring expenditures during the implementation phase
• Explore the relationship between knowledge management and project management - and how you can manage project knowledge by integrating techniques from both systems
From start to finish, Project Planning Techniques will help you improve your understanding of project planning — and your performance as a project leader.
Bonus CD-ROM: Project Planning Techniques includes a bonus CD-ROM with comprehensive examples from several industries, including WBS, RBS, network diagrams, project estimates, and much more.