Produto disponível até 15min após  a confirmação do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
The tools in this book are based on recent advances in grief and trauma treatment, as well as advice from people who have emerged from traumatic grief and found peace and meaning in life again.
In this book you will learn:
- Activities that promote healing and calm feelings of anxiety, anger, or despair
- Methods to alleviate nightmares, intrusive images, and ruminating thoughts
- How to clear guilt and regrets so you can open up to new experiences in your life
- Ways to get the kind of support you want from other people
- How to retain "the living story" of your loved one and sense them as a positive presence in your life
“Courtney Armstrong's Transforming Traumatic Grief provides practical tools to comfort grievers, promotes resilience and hope for those who have been devastated by tragedy and loss, and shows ways to create renewed meaning in life beyond grief and trauma.” - BIll O'Hanlon, author of Thriving Through Crisis and Quick Steps to Resolving Trauma
"A must-read! An indispensable guide for transforming traumatic grief into healing reconnection.” - Jon Connelly, Ph.D, LCSW, Founder, Institute for Rapid Resolution Therapy
Detalhes do Produto
Subtítulo: FROM GRIEF TO PEACE AFTER THE SUDDEN OR VIOLENT