Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
**Reaching the finish line is not always easy! **
In a rapidly changing era, it is more important than ever to adjust with the trends, while investing in your personal and professional development. This 2nd book of the RTFL series equips you to thrive in this Millennial era. Do you want to reach the finish line?
In this book, you will learn how to:
· Eradicate The Born Victim Mentality
· Increase Your Emotional Strength à No Gym Membership Necessary!
· Using Your YOUniqueness to Your Advantage
· Commit Tenaciously to Your Passion Whatever That Is…
· Humble the “I Know That Already” Mind
· Discover Your Entrepreneurial Identity (It May Surprise You...)
· Employ The Most Powerful Form of Leverage
· Defining Your Worth And Why You Are Much More Than Your Net Worth
· Live Fully In Peace Among Every Moment (Including This Very Moment)
“Reading this book is the catalyst to transformation and turns fear of change into the sky is the limit.”
- MarkGoulston M.D., International Best-Selling Author of Just Listen (The World’s #1 Book on Listening)
"This book makes the case for entrepreneurship with personal development, making it a must-read for aspiring entrepreneurs."
- Brian Scudamore, Founder & CEO of 1-800-GOT-JUNK (The World's #1 Junk Removal Company)
Kallen Diggs is the international best-selling author of Reaching The Finish Line: A Practical Guide to Discovering the Champion in You. It was recommended by The Huffington Post. He has been seen in The Houston Chronicle, Entrepreneur Magazine, and on Fox News. Meet him at www.reachingthefinishline.com