Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
You have the potential for greatness and you know it.
You hear phrases like “Do what you love.” You see it on bumper stickers “Follow your bliss.” And you’re going to get to it, right? Maybe next year, maybe next decade. But you’re also aware that, if you’re lucky, you only have a few decades before your time ends.
With clarity and humor but neither reverence nor restraint, Ransom proves that you have everything you need right here, right now, to transcend your obstacles and fulfill your greatest potential.
We’ll have our cynical moments, some sarcasm, too, but always with the complete appreciation that great challenges have been met by millions of human beings. There is no compelling reason to exclude you!
- What you need to unleash your potential. (Hint: you’ve already used it thousands of times.)
- How to use timescale to understand where you are, how you got here, and where you’re going
What luck is and the three keys to improving yours
- How to distinguish yourself from the crowd
- Understanding of the kernal of truth behind “law of attraction” and how to use it
- Where to find the people who can help you move forward
- How to deal with gatekeepers and how to handle ogres
- When to expect the inevitable frustrations and how to deal with them
- Why you must never forget your purpose
- Networking for introverts
- Special advice for teens