Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
Entrepreneurial Journalism explains how, in the age of online journalism, digital-savvy media practitioners are building their careers by using low-cost digital technologies to create unique news platforms and cultivate diverse readerships. The book also offers a range of techniques and tips that will help readers achieve the same. Its opening chapters introduce a conceptual understanding of the business behind entrepreneurial journalism. The second half of the book then presents practical guidance on how to work successfully online.
• advice on launching digital start-ups;
• how to use key analytics to track and focus readership;
• engaging with mobile journalism by utilising smartphone and app technology;
• developing revenue streams that can make digital journalism sustainable;
• legal and ethical dilemmas faced in a modern newsroom;
• the challenges of producing news for mobile readers.
The book features leading figures from the BBC, Google and the Guardian, as well as some of Britain’s best entrepreneurial reporters, who offer advice on thriving in this developing media landscape. Additional support comes from an online resource bank, suggesting a variety of free tools to create online news content.
Entrepreneurial Journalism is an invaluable resource for both practising journalists and students of journalism.