The contents of the January-February 2015 issue (Volume 124, Number 4) are:
* "Cost-Benefit Analysis of Financial Regulation: Case Studies and Implications,"
John C. Coates IV
* "Beyond the Indian Commerce Clause,"
* "On Evidence: Proving Frye as a Matter of Law, Science, and History,"
* "The End of Jurisprudence,"
* "Against the Tide: Connecticut Oystering, Hybrid Property, and the Survival of the Commons,"
Zachary C.M. Arnold
* "Perceptions of Taxing and Spending: A Survey Experiment,"
Conor Clarke & Edward Fox
* "The Psychology of Punishment and the Puzzle of Why Tortfeasor Death Defeats Liability for Punitive Damages,"
* "The Case for Regulating Fully Autonomous Weapons,"
* "From Child Protection to Children's Rights: Rethinking Homosexual Propaganda Bans in Human Rights Law,"
Quality ebook formatting includes fully linked footnotes and an active Table of Contents (including linked Contents for all individual Articles, Notes, and Essays), proper Bluebook formatting, and active URLs in footnotes.