Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
Conflict of Laws provides a straight-forward and accessible introduction to English private international law. It examines the jurisdiction of English courts (and whether their judgments are enforced and recognized overseas) and the effect of foreign judgments in England. Recent years have seen an increased ‘Europeanization’ of English Law which has transformed the subject and this fifth edition takes into account key recent developments and regulations including proposed changes to Brussels I, Rome II, The Maintenance Regulation, Rome III, the proposed Rome IV and the proposed Succession Regulation.
Harding provides students with a clear understanding using pedagogic methods such as;
Key Issues checklists at the start of every chapter to help track important points for further study
Figures are used to aid understanding through visual learning
Further Reading is included at the end of every chapter to enourage and support additional study
Further developments addressed in the fifth edition include:
• The use of common law doctrines in EU cases such as West Tankers.
• The EU imperative for family relationships to be recognized across the EU in the context of citizen’s rights.
• Civil Partnerships and recognition of same sex partnership.
• Rome III, Rome IV and the distinction between maintenance and matrimonial property.
• Adoption, Parental Responsibility and International Child Abduction
• Surrogacy and Assisted Reproduction
Conflict of Laws is an ideal choice for undergraduate and postgraduate students seeking a comprehensive yet accessible introduction to private international law.