Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
The fourth issue of 2014 features articles and essays from recognized legal scholars, as well as extensive student research. Contents include:
* The Legal Salience of Taxation, by Andrew T. Hayashi
* Tax-Loss Mechanisms, by Jacob Nussim & Avraham Tabbach
* Regulating Systemic Risk in Insurance, by Daniel Schwarcz & Steven L. Schwarcz
* American Constitutional Exceptionalism Revisited, by Mila Versteeg & Emily Zackin
* Bursting the Speech Bubble: Toward a More Fitting Perceived-Affiliation Standard, by Nicholas A. Caselli
* Payments to Not Parent? Noncustodial Parents as the Recipients of Child Support, by Emma J. Cone-Roddy
* Too Small to Fail: A New Perspective on Environmental Penalties for Small Businesses, by Nicholas S. Dufau
* Understanding Equal Sovereignty, by Abigail B. Molitor
* "Widespread" Uncertainty: The Exclusionary Rule in Civil-Removal Proceedings, by Michael J. O’Brien
* Clogged Conduits: A Defendant's Right to Confront His Translated Statements, by Casen B. Ross
* "Integral" Decisionmaking: Judicial Interpretation of Predispute Arbitration Agreements Naming the National Arbitration Forum, by Daniel A. Sito
Issue 4 also includes Book Review Essays by Lisa Bernstein, Avery W. Katz, and Eyal Zamir, analyzing three recent books on contract law and theory.