The contents of the April 2015 issue (Volume 124, Number 6) are:
* Article, "The Constitutional Duty To Supervise," by Gillian E. Metzger
* Article, "Architectural Exclusion: Discrimination and Segregation Through Physical Design of the Built Environment," by Sarah Schindler
* Feature, "Fifty Attorneys General, and Fifty Approaches to the Duty To Defend," by Neal Devins & Saikrishna Bangalore Prakash
* Note, "Executive Orders in Court," by Erica Newland
* Comment, "Stare Decisis and Secret Law: On Precedent and Publication in the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court," by Jack Boeglin & Julius Taranto
Quality ebook formatting includes fully linked footnotes and an active Table of Contents (including linked Contents for all individual Articles, Notes, and Essays), proper Bluebook formatting, and active URLs in footnotes.