Produto disponível em até 15min no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
In the World Library of Educationalists, international experts compile career-long collections of what they judge to be their finest pieces – extracts from books, key article, salient research findings, major theoretical and practical contributions – so the world can read them in a single manageable volume. Readers will be able to follow the themes and strands and see how their work contributes to the development of the field.
Gerald Grace is renowned internationally for his research and teaching in the areas of Catholic education, spirituality, leadership and effectiveness in faith schooling, and educational policy. In Faith, Mission and Challenge in Catholic Education, Gerald Grace brings together 15 of his key writings in one place. Starting with a specially written Introduction, which gives an overview of his career and contextualises his selection within the development of the field, the chapters cover:
- the interactions of faith, mission and spirituality in the development of Catholic education
- how to replace ideology, polemic and prejudice in discussions about faith-based schooling with evidence-based argument
- understanding the distinctive nature of concepts such as ‘leadership’ and ‘effectiveness’ in faith-based education
- using ‘mission integrity’ as a key concept for the evaluation of contemporary Catholic schooling
- examining the interactions of Catholic values, Catholic curriculum and educational policy developments.
This book not only shows how Gerald Grace’s thinking developed during his career, it also gives an insight into the development of the fields to which he contributed.