Produto disponível em até 15min no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
There’s ample research-backed evidence that giving kids chores can be among one of the most beneficial things parents can have their kids do other than academics:
- Kids who do chores are more likely to have good relationships with family and friends, achieve academic and early career success, and be self-sufficient
- Kids who do chores have been found to be empathetic and responsive to other’s needs.
- Doing chores emphasizes the value of working towards a greater good.
With these reasons - plus the fact that kids doing chores can ultimately mean less work for you - what parent wouldn't want to begin assigning kids chores today? But the reality is that successfully getting kids started on chores can be more tricky than simply pulling out a chore chart. You’re probably wondering:
- How exactly to introduce the idea of doing housework to your kids
- Which chores would be appropriate to begin with and which chores are age-appropriate
- How to keep kids motivated to do their chores
- Whether or not to pay kids to do their chores
- What to do if your kids refuse to do chores
This book can help! Learn everything you need to know to begin kids chores AND how to successfully get your kids to do their chores.