Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
Ace the Math & Science sections of the ACT with help from The Princeton Review.
This eBook edition has been specially formatted for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations.
Are difficulties with geometry or algebraic problem-solving dragging your ACT score down? If so, this is the workbook for you. Designed for students specifically looking to sharpen their quantitative skills, this 3rd edition of The Princeton Review's Math & Science Workout for the ACT provides the review and practice needed for subject mastery.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the Math and Science sections of the exam
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert review of core Math and Science reasoning concepts
• Up-to-date information on the ACT
• Guidance on how to plan an effective order of attack on test day
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice ACT sections (2 for Math, 1 for Science) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills and practice questions throughout each chapter
• Step-by-step walk-throughs of key Math and Science problems