Produto disponível em até 15min no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
The purchase of this eBook includes an offer for a FREE DVD or Digital Download of 2 hours from our 20-hour SAT prep video course. Private Tutor SAT Math 2013-2014 Prep Course is a critically-praised, low cost alternative to the often unaffordable tutoring industry. Students can achieve the results of private tutoring at a fraction of the cost. This complete course covers all aspects of the SAT Math sections including numerous practice drills with detailed answer explanations. Written by Amy Lucas, a Summa Cum Laude graduate of UCLA with fifteen years of experience as an SAT Master Tutor and Education Specialist. The School Library Journal Starred Review stated "Library collections serving high school students as well as homeschoolers seeking instruction, practice, and basic standardized test-taking tips for the Math SAT will find this series an essential purchase." The Library Journal stated, " Verdict: highly recommended for students taking the SATs." Math book can be used alone or with the corresponding 10-hour DVD course.
• Achieve the results of Private Tutoring at a fraction of the cost!
• SAT Math Vocabulary from Integers to Modes
• Narrowing down Answer Choices faster
• Includes everything from Arithmetic & Algebra to 3D Figures & Coordinate Geometry
• Practice drills with Answers and Explanations
• Personal one-to-one approach from an experienced Master Tutor
• Math Vocabulary
• Basic Plugging
• Must Be/Could Be Problems
• Answer Choice Test (A.C.T.)
• Sneaky Plug-in
• Arithmetic Lesson
• Algebra Lesson
• Geometry Lesson
• Functions Lesson
• Drills and Answer Explanations