Produto disponível em até 15min no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
After almost 20 years of working with women dealing with anxiety and stress. Nancy Jane Smith found that one thing that prevents us from feeling happier is how we talk to ourselves
The voice that talks the loudest, is the Monger, who tricks us into beating ourselves up to become a “better” version of ourselves. The Happier Approach is a simple way to quiet the Monger, be kind to yourself and become more accomplished and productive
Through humor and storytelling you will learn:
· How to unhook the belief that being kind to yourself will make you soft and cut your competitive advantage.
· The 3 characters that influence your ability to be happier.
· When your Monger has taken over and what to do next.
· Why your BFF can steer you in the wrong direction.
· How to unleash your Biggest Fan so you can make decisions for your life without shame, or guilt and be genuinely happier.
You don't need to stay in survival mode. You just need a different approach...The Happier Approach
Detalhes do Produto
Subtítulo: HAPPIER AND STILL ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS