Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
The 170S W136, launched in 1949, was the first real Mercedes executive car after WWII and was important for the company's survival. Updated in March 2016, this 110-page book gives you all the facts about the 170S series. These are some of the topics covered:
- the development and history of the 170S with its cabrio derivations
- Chassis Number and Data Card are explained in great detail. It helps you to find out how your car was equipped, when it left the factory
- should you be interested in the coach-built models like the Hebmüller coupe for example, you can read it here
- some 70 mostly recent non-Daimler AG color photos highlight many interesting features, this includes pictures of the suspension and
- you are invited to a ride in the 170S Cabriolet.
A separate chapter covers technical features and production figures. This guide ends with a free book offer.
With over 25 books and e-books written about Mercedes-Benz cars, Bernd S. Koehling has proven to be an authority on the brand. These books cover cars from the 1947 170V to the 2012 SL R231.