Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
The 170V W136, launched in 1947, was the desperate attempt by Daimler-Benz to step out of the ruins of WWII. The car was based on a 1936 design and earned the company sufficient funds to plan cars like the 300 Adenauer or 300SL. Updated in early 2016, this 110-page book gives you all the facts about the postwar 170V series. These are some of the topics covered:
- the development and history of the 170V with its diesel and OTP derivation
- Chassis Number and Data Card are explained in great detail. It helps you to find out how your car was equipped, when it left the factory
- should you be interested in the coach-built models like the Binz, Miesen or Zugner vans for example, you can read it here
- some 50 mostly recent non-Daimler AG color photos highlight many interesting features, this includes pictures of the suspension and
- you are informed about the first compact 170 and the Audi connection.
A separate chapter covers the technical features and production figures. The guide ends with a free book offer.
With over 25 books and e-books written about Mercedes-Benz cars, Bernd S. Koehling has proven to be an authority on the brand. Those books cover cars from the 1947 170V to the 2012 SL R231.