Produto disponível em até 15min no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
Joe Karam was born to transcend, but perhaps not to fly. When at twenty-seven his quest for freedom led him to set foot in a glider for the first time, he was overcome with fear and desire. Nothing seemed to have prepared him for such a formidable test of courage, nor did he know anything about Charlie, the taciturn flight instructor he had just entrusted with his life. And yet the sky kept calling... A didactic memoir and a passionate love letter to aviation, Danger and Poetry unites heart and mind to celebrate the pursuit of dreams and the power of teachers.
Particularly recommended for:
- Individuals curious to learn about the joys and challenges of gliding and soaring in a sailplane
- Prospective or existing aviators interested in the mental aspects of the pilot training journey
- Novice or student pilots eager to compare notes on flight training basics and early milestones
- Airplane pilots aspiring to upgrade to more affordable and more silent aerial experiences
- Young freedom lovers, who in many countries can legally fly solo in a glider at age 14
- Flight instructors (especially CFI-G) seeking relevant reading material for their students
- Fixed-base operators (FBO) looking to stock, display, and retail enticing products