Produto disponível em até 15min no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
CLICK HERE to download a sample route from Backcountry Ski & Snowboard Washington
Ski and snowboard adventures can be found year-round when you know where to look — start here!
* Only Mountaineers Books offers guidebooks for backcountry ski routes in Washington, and this is the newest and best available!
*Backcountry skiing is one of the fastest growing winter sports
* Written by the authors of the bestselling instructional text on the sport, Backcountry Skiing
Washington’s Cascades, Olympics, and Mount Rainier are prime destinations for backcountry ski and snowboard adventure, and no one is better qualified to write this guidebook than Martin Volken and his team at Pro Guiding Service, based in the Cascade foothills.
The all-new guidebook includes 80 routes throughout the state — plus one in British Columbia! — Ideal for intermediate to expert skiers or snowboarders. It features routes ranging from accessible day trips suitable for relative beginners to more challenging multiday traverses. It’s a guide to the very best routes available to skiers and boarders throughout the state. Each route includes the following elements:
* Starting elevation and high point
* Elevation gain and loss
* Route distance
* Time required
* Recommended skill and fitness levels
* Best season to ski
* Maps and permits info
* Driving directions, from nearest major town or junction
* Detailed route description
* Backcountry Ski & Snowboard Routes: Washington also includes an introduction by legendary Northwest skier Lowell Skoog.