Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
Quick Strength for Runners offers a smart, fast-paced strength training program for runners who want to run faster and with fewer injuries. In under an hour a week, runners will strengthen their core and key running muscles to build a better runner's body.
Strength training is crucial to better running and injury prevention. But it's difficult to know which exercises work best for runners or to get motivated to hit the gym.
In Quick Strength for Runners, running coach and personal trainer Jeff Horowitz simplifies strength training into just two 20-minute workouts per week, with no gym or pricey equipment required. Designed specifically for runners, the Quick Strength program pinpoints the exercises that really work. Inside you'll find:
• A guide to how strength training leads to better running form and fitness
• 40 targeted exercises, with step-by-step photos and clear instructions
• Progressive workouts and advanced form options to increase strength as fitness improves
• A focused and efficient 8-week strength training program
• Tips on designing your own long-term workout program for a lifetime of fitness
Quick Strength for Runners makes it easy for runners to build a better runner's body. This highly effective, easy-to-implement program will make you a stronger, faster runner in under an hour a week so you can stay on the road or trail.