Produto disponível em até 15min no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
Ranked as the #1 heart hospital in America eleven years running by U.S. News & World Report, Cleveland Clinic is also world-renowned for its life-saving medical breakthroughs, including bypass surgery. The hospital performs more open-heart surgeries and transplants than any other hospital in America. Now, emphasizing prevention, it has teamed with cookbook authors Bonnie Sanders Polin and Frances Towner Giedt to create the most complete and easy-to-follow plan yet for preventing heart disease: Cleveland Clinic Healthy Heart Lifestyle Guide and Cookbook.
Polin and Giedt have developed outstanding recipes that taste too good to be good for you (but are), ranging from Cajun Grilled Shrimp with Fresh Pineapple Salsa to Chipotle Chicken and Corn Tamale Pies, All-American Meatloaf, and even New York-Style Cheesecake. The authors also provide a week's worth of menus for each of three caloric plans to take the guesswork out of eating from morning to night.
With this guide handy, there’s no irksome hunt for answers to heart-related diet and fitness questions. Just turn the pages to find:
• How many eggs can be safely consumed per week
• Lists of foods rich in omega-3 oils and tips on avoiding mercury in fish
• Ideas for healthy snacks under 200 calories
• Strategies for eating out
• Why fiber is the key to good nutrition
• How to choose the healthiest protein–and the facts on soy
• The latest findings on alcohol
• How using a pedometer can keep you out of a gym
• How to calculate a healthy body weight
• How to keep kids fit and cope with finicky eating habits
Backed by the reputation of Cleveland Clinic, this all-in-one guide is the easy, enjoyable way for Americans to care for their hearts and live longer, healthier lives.