Produto disponível em até 15min no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
Time Gliders takes you on an intriguing science-fiction journey packed with fictitious action and real science.
Time travel technology has been perfected by an international consortium of science and engineering agencies. Professor Patel and his team embark on the first time voyage to gather information on unclear historical data and especially, science-related issues.
But, their maiden voyage goes horribly wrong, leading to a series of unplanned misadventures across time that starts off by jumping right into the Big Bang event of creation! Only during the course of events do they learn the reason for their flawed mission, and a continued threat to their very survival is revealed.
Featured concepts in this volume:
• The beginning of the universe: Steady State vs. Big Bang theories
• Behavior of the Universe - continual expansion
• Wave behavior: Doppler
• How stars are formed
• How our Solar System was formed
• How the Earth and the Moon were formed
• Dating techniques
• The prehistoric era: large dinosaurs like Quetzalcoatlus,Argentinosaurus and Tyrannosaurus
• Geology: Continental Drift; Gondwanaland, Laurasia and Pangaea.
• Volcanoes. Plate tectonics
• Physics: Mass Vs. Weight; Gravity; G-forces
• Biology: neural pathways