Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
This diverse collection of ten short stories are primarily of the humorous variety, though some explore more melancholic territory. The stories are as follows:
• A Grand Tale of Gallantry: A brave knight slays a dragon to protect the beautiful damsel in distress. This, however, is only half of the story. The rest reveals a fantasy crashing into reality.
• The Old Interview Routine: Rory Pillton is nervous for his job interview, but is he too nervous to get the job?
• Loving the Cat: This vignette takes a quick glance at a woman who has a strange affection for her cat.
• He May Have Already Won: How much personal information is Dalton willing to divulge to a stranger who promises easy money?
• Modern Argument: Some people have nothing better to do than embroil themselves in testy exchanges, as this brief story demonstrates. Here, two adults quibble over a minute detail.
• The Personal Blog of Yes it Does: A series of monologs in the form of blog postings offer the casual and observational musings of a gentleman named Yes it Does. These ponderings even caught the attention (some might say concern) of the American Institute of Mental Health.
• A Meeting of al-Qaeda Operatives: What happens when the leading members of al-Qaeda have gathered in a remote area and are assaulted by the mundane? Who really knows for sure, but let’s try to find out anyway when we review these meeting transcripts I found in a dumpster behind CIA headquarters.
• Swept Under: This melancholic vignette follows overstressed, overweight and overworked Gary as he has a slight emotional breakdown at the dinner table with his family.
• The Torpthorker: Mona’s car breaks down on a quiet and heavily wooded stretch of highway in Montana. While fussing over the situation, she is spotted by a strange, never-before-seen creature that lives in the dense forest.
• The Deviated Monotony of Thomas Gerstle Abernethy:
This three-part story revolves around Tom Abernethy as he: (1) amuses his nephew with a faux alien visitation; (2) is greeted at his door by proselytizing vampires; and (3) engages in food warfare at his favorite grocery store.