vSphere 6 Foundations Exam Official Cert Guide (Exam #2V0-620)
vSphere 6 Foundations Exam Official Cert Guide (Exam #2V0-620) presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly.
· Master VMware vSphere 6 Foundations Exam topics
· Assess your knowledge with chapter-opening quizzes
· Review key concepts with exam-preparation tasks
· Practice with realistic exam questions
vSphere 6 Foundations Exam Official Cert Guide (Exam #2V0-620) focuses specifically on the objectives for the vSphere 6 Foundations (#2V0-620) Exam. Leading VMware consultant and trainer Bill Ferguson shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The companion website contains a powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine that enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take a complete, timed exam. The assessment engine tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your knowledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, comprehensive design scenarios, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
vSphere 6 Foundations Exam Official Cert Guide (Exam #2V0-620) is part of a recommended learning path from VMware that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized VMware instructors and self-study products from VMware Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered worldwide, please visit www.vmware.com/training.
The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the vSphere 6 Foundations Exam (#2V0-620), including
· Identifying vSphere architecture and solutions for a given use case
· Installing and configuring vCenter Server and ESXi
· Configuring vSphere networking, including vSS, vDS, and their features
· Configuring vSphere storage
· Deploying and administering virtual machines, VM clones, templates, and vApps
· Establishing and maintaining availability and resource management features, including clusters, fault tolerance, and resource pools
· Troubleshooting ESXi, vCenter Server, vCenter operations, VM operations, and basic misconfigurations
· Monitoring a vSphere implementation, including ESXi, vCenter Server, and virtual machines
· Installing, configuring, and managing vCenter Operations Manager
Although there are changes between vSphere 6.0 and 6.5, they are not in the area of Foundations, therefore, vSphere 6 Foundations Exam #2V0-620 can be taken as part of official preparation steps toward your 6.5 or 7.0 certifications.