Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
Written for those who want to develop their knowledge of requirements engineering process, whether practitioners or students. Using the latest research and driven by practical experience from industry, this book gives useful hints to practitioners on how to write and structure requirements.
- Explains the importance of Systems Engineering and the creation of effective solutions to problems
- Describes the underlying representations used in system modeling - data flow diagrams; statecharts; object-oriented approaches
- Covers a generic multi-layer requirements process
- Discusses the key elements of effective requirements management
- Includes a chapter written by one of the developers of rich traceability
- Introduces an overview of DOORS - a software tool which serves as an enabler of a requirements management process
Additional material and links are available at: http://www.requirementsengineering.info
"In recent years we have been finding ourselves with a shortage of engineers with good competence in requirements engineering. Perhaps this is in part because requirements management tool vendors have persuaded management that a glitzy tool will solve their requirements engineering problems. Of course, the tools only make it possible for engineers who understand requirements engineering to do a better job. This book goes a long way towards building a foundational set of skills in requirements engineering, so that today's powerful tools can be used sensibly. Of particular value is a recognition of the place software requirements have within the system context, and of ways for dealing with that sensitive connection. This is an important book. I think its particular value in industry will be to bring the requirements engineers and their internal customers to a practical common understanding of what can and should be achieved."
(Byron Purves, Technical Fellow, The Boeing Company)