Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
Introducing the Most Helpful and Inexpensive Software Testing Study Guide:
Stop yourself trying to figuring out how to succeed in your software testing career. Instead, take benefit of these proven methods and real-life examples.
Being a software tester for over 9 years I personally know what it takes to get a job and advance in your software testing/QA career.
Each and every page of this book consist of proven advice for handling the day to day software testing activities.
Who should use this book?
It doesn't matter if you are an undergraduate or graduate student or a fresher looking for a job in software testing or a professional working as a test engineer or a senior QA lead or a test manager, this eBook is designed to be used as the primary textbook and an all-in-one resource for software test engineers and developers.
What You'll learn after reading this eBook...
* You should be able to get a job with our comprehensive guide on resume and interview preparation.
* Get started in software testing.
* Learn best tips on how to become a skilled software tester who finds critical defects in any application
* Learn how to manage defects like a pro.
* Become a web testing expert.
* Learn how to achieve exponential career growth and excel in your career.
* Learn how to deal with the developers during uncomfortable project meetings.
* Master the art of becoming a good team leader/manager.
* Plug-in all real-life tips and examples into almost any of your career situations for a bright software testing career.
This eBook strives to strike a perfect balance between theoretical concepts, which are covered rigorously as well as practical contexts thus allowing the readers to build a solid foundation in key methodologies, techniques, tips and tricks in the field of software testing.
The clear terminology definitions and comprehensive real-life examples provide an easy way to master various software testing techniques.
After reading this eBook you should be able to get started in software testing, learn great tips on how to be an effective tester who finds critical bugs in the application under test, learn how to deal with the developers during uncomfortable project meetings, master the art of how to become a good test team leader/manager and more.
Detalhes do Produto
Subtítulo: TESTER'S JOURNEY FROM GETTING A JOB TO BECOMING