How far would YOU go to save humanity?
A gripping thriller that continues the epic, bestselling tale of a group of survivors in a post-apocalyptic landscape. Struggling against the crazed infected and marked for death by vampires, they realise they have to decide; is the enemy of my enemy my friend, or should I totally annihilate them both?
"Once Bitten, Twice Live"
Book two from 'The Blood of the Infected' series. TV adaptation this year. Read the books before everyone else does.
When death is the best option, survival is no longer enough…
"This is not my normal genre of books, yet I found myself engrossed and could not put this book down. I was done in 2 days and now thoroughly look forward to book 3." - Elise L. - Amazon.co.uk customer
“A knockout first book, very unpredictable. An exciting, new angle on a well-loved genre." - T.Teodorczuk, Evening Standard.
With a growing realization that their continued existence bestows upon them a debt to humanity, the survivors look to create a cure for the insanity that has brought civilization to its knees. But that only encourages disagreement and infighting, and comes at a heavy price, bringing various shocks and surprises.
Tensions amongst the vampires are escalating, jeopardizing the very existence of the clan itself. A battle for supremacy seems inevitable and their future is in the balance. How far will Farzin go to achieve his aims - domination of the vampires and humans alike? And how terrible will his vengeance be against any who stand in his path? Their interaction with the humans threatens to increase and not necessarily for the benefit of either group.
Meanwhile the wrathful infected grow ever hungrier…
When every day is a struggle to stay alive, survival of the fittest is never guaranteed.
5 Star Reviews by Amazon customer:
- I have read a lot of post-apocalyptic zombie genre books before. The biggest challenge is finding something worth reading within a field glutted with mediocre or poor writing. I went for “Once Bitten, Twice Die” because of its realistic portrayal of characters and situations. This is not the type of book where the heroes massacre their way through hordes of zombies in welters of gore. The emphasis is more on characters and their response to the situation they are in, the group dynamics and conflicts that arise when normal structures break down… If you like zombies, vampires or both then get this book- it stands out from the horde.
- Bring on the apocalypse! As a long time reader of this genre I was hooked and can't believe its the author's first book.
- Not my usual genre but I thought it was worth a punt. Lucky I did as it was cracking read for a debut novel.
- This is one of best books I have read in a long time. Captivating, full of adventure and suspense.
- Zombie mayhem - tick. Vampires - tick. Violence - tick. Believable modern gothic mythology - hard to fault.
Just remember, not all zombies are walkers..!