Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
Unpleasant, uncomfortable, and unexplained side effects? Drug Muggers is your side effect solution.
Prescription and over-the-counter drugs help millions of people with devastat-ing diseases and chronic conditions. But in the process, these medications can also deplete the body's natural stores of vitamins, minerals, and hormones—the very nutrients you need to keep energy levels high, fend off infections, and be healthy. Pharmacist Suzy Cohen calls these medications "drug muggers," and she says it's essential to replenish what a drug mugger steals from your body in order to feel your best and avoid side effects. Not understanding the drug-mugging effect may lead to new "diseases" and possibly catastrophic health con-sequences.
• How to relieve uncomfortable or potentially serious side effects
• How to remain compliant with your medication and still feel well
• Which foods and drinks to avoid if you take certain medications
• How to install a nutrient security system with vitamins, minerals, and food choices
• Improve your energy levels
• Learn which minerals you need if you take heartburn medicine
• Improve digestion and relieve constipation with a simple nutrient
• Discover the antioxidant you must have to save your heart
• Get your hair and nails to grow faster by replenishing nutrients
• Find out which vitamins and minerals are the purest and highest quality
• Learn which vitamins outperform medications in some cases
Drug Muggers is an eye-opener! It reveals why you may be feeling so poorly and how to improve your well-being with affordable nutrients that are sold over the counter. You can (and will) improve the way you feel—whether or not you take medicine!