Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
As medical advances become more sophisticated, average life expectancies continue to grow. This presents significant challenges to the health care system, and caring for older people is now every nurse's concern. This book aims to help nursing students understand how to care for older people in any care setting. It uniquely focuses on person-centred, humanised care in addition to physical care, helping students to examine attitudes towards older people in health care and combat negative stereotypes. The book takes a positive stance on ageing, celebrating the fact that in the Western world we live longer and healthier with a focus on the well-being of the individual.
· Easy-to-read introduction for nursing students, with a chapter on making the most of placements with older people;
· Linked to the latest NMC Standards and Essential Skills Clusters for degree-level education;
· Theory is linked to practice through case studies and scenarios, emphasising the lived experiences of the older person;
· Plenty of activities help build critical thinking and graduate skills;
· Further resources on the book’s website to help you in your teaching including additional questions and case studies, website links, and PDFs of useful resources.