Already integrated successfully in competitive sports, medical treatment and rehabilitation programs, K-Taping therapy offers physical, occupational and speech therapists a wide range of options for the treatment of infants, small children and younger patients. K-Taping can now be integrated into pediatric physiotherapy and speech therapy, aiding in the treatment of a range of conditions including postural defects, deformities of the feet and dysphagia.
About the content
K-Taping in theory
- The properties, function and mode of action of elastic K-Tape
- The effects of K-Tape therapy
- The fundamentals of K-Tape application
K-Taping in practice
- The four major application techniques (muscle, ligament, correction and lymph applications) including common indications in children, and practical examples
- The appropriate technique for more than 50 medical indications
- Step by step guidance with photo series, practical tips and alternative applications
About the author
Birgit Kumbrink, founder and medical director of the international K-Taping Academy, Dortmund, Germany and one of the most experienced users and teachers of the treatment method internationally.
The course companion and practical manual – for therapists, midwives and pediatricians