Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
Both comprehensive and accessible, this is an ideal resource for anyone who plans to teach or practice integrated, cost-effective healthcare in the 21st century.
• Explores the complexities of interprofessional teamwork and education, addressing both practice and teaching
• Discusses how patients are affected by healthcare providers who do not function as a cohesive team and looks at the patient's role in teamwork
• Offers a detailed model of interprofessional teamwork based on the authors' experience with a long-term, well-functioning interprofessional healthcare team
• Uses illustrative narratives and case studies to provide examples of the concepts and principles presented
• Includes a chapter based on interviews with patients and their caregivers to highlight experiences with functional and dysfunctional teams
• Presents new topics, such as critical areas of practice (primary care, long-term care, and transitions of care); ethical issues in teamwork; educational theory; the use of narrative; and challenges in sustaining interprofessional education