Produto disponível até 15min após  a confirmação do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
Tired of advertisements claiming you can LOSE 30 lbs and 4 INCHES in 30 DAYS. What nonsense!! Of course these ads do not mention any of the important parameters in weight loss, such as age, gender, height, initial weight, dietary intake and activity level. The advertisement is just one of many outrageous and misleading weight loss claims that seem to appear daily.
In this book we explain how to predict how much weight you can realistically expect to lose on any reduced calorie diet and how long it will take. The book is based on the first scientific weight loss predictive model and a recent important update to the model. And yes the model takes into account your age, gender, height, initial weight, dietary intake and activity level. The output of the model is organized into 60 easy-to-use Weight Loss Tables for Men and Women. No math required to use these tables!
For individuals who remember their high school algebra and want to develop a more personal weight loss goal, the equations that comprise the weight loss model's three solutions are also presented in an Appendix.
Table of Contents
- Begin with a Medical Exam
- What Makes a Good Weight-Loss Diet?
- Overly Simplistic Weight Loss Math
- Activity Energy & Activity Levels
- Weight Loss Prediction Tables Explained
- Select Correct Weight Loss Prediction Table
- How to Use Weight Loss Prediction Tables
- Weight Loss Prediction Example
- What if Your Exact Weight Isn't In Table?
- Weight Maintenance
- Why do Most People Regain Lost Weight
- Selecting Correct Weight Maintenance Table
- How to Use Weight Maintenance Tables
APPENDIX A - Weight Loss Tables for Men
APPENDIX B - Weight Loss Tables for Women
APPENDIX C - Weight Maintenance Tables for Men
APPENDIX D - Weight Maintenance Tables for Women
APPENDIX E - Updated Weight Loss Model