I am a parent of three children that USED to have Autism, Bipolar, food and sensory issues. It took me 20 years to figure this out but I did, and now my children are thriving adults. Don’t go through what I went through with my daughter and twin boys! I experienced isolation, frustration, confusion, and parent guilt.
I even bought my own school in order to do this work and write this book. I have helped 1000's of parents and created online programs for parents and teachers. This book is everything I teach to parents and teachers at public speaking engagements so they can look at behavior with new eyes, learn how to recognize and lower stress and how to get the most out of their children and students.
Buy this book today and get renewed hope and a new way to look at all behavior, to finally understand the root cause, the WHAT and WHY. Stop struggling and understand how to best help, what to truly focus on in order to create the gains you want to achieve. This is written by a mom with children with special needs that also has special needs herself (sensory, learning disabilities, food issues).
This book will help you to...
Know to why the behavior is happening
Know how to change it
Know how to create better results quicker
You may be asking what makes this book different from other books. This is what you will get out of this book that you won’t from others:
• It provides creative and useful information that can be used right away to start
• It teaches you how to create changes immediately and in the future that focuses on ability.
• It gives you a new way of looking at all behavior. The brain reasons to the why behavior is occurring and how to change the behavior when you find out what the behavior truly means.
Those are great benefits but the book also gives wonderful examples of activities such as...
• Looking at, recognizing, and relieving stress in order to optimize development
• The why and how stress is creating gut and detox problems
• How to change mindset
• What to focus on to get better results
• Creating the most compelling future possible for your child
• Learning about the inner neuro systems that need to be strengthened to assure change can happen in all areas
• When you lower stress, look at behavior as a means of communication and plug in the missing pieces of development
• Change happens and children can reach their true potential, which makes families happier and less stressed
• The child’s future becomes much brighter