Produto disponível em até 15min no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
One of the greatest myths in dog ownership is that once a puppy is housetrained and has graduated from a puppy training class, an owner’s work is done. In fact, that work is just beginning.Drawing on some twenty-five years of clinical experience, Dr.Dodman offers what he calls "continuing education" for dogs and their owners. You will discover
• how much exercise your dog really needs (and why)
• how diet can affect behavior
• how to communicate clearly with your dog and understand dog body language
• how to lead your dog, not dominate him
• how to optimize your dog’s environment
• how to address medical problems that might underlie unwanted behavior
Dr.Dodman’s comprehensive, seven-step approach takes on the whole dog—his health, behavior, and environment—and lays the groundwork for the proper care and training of your best friend, for life.