Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
• Provides step-by-step guidance for students who will be conducting their first surveys to collect factual information, measure attitudes, and evaluate products, services, and programs using questionnaires.
• Each chapter is structured around easy-to-follow guidelines.
• Numerous examples illustrate the guidelines. The examples are on timely topics of interest to students.
• This short book is an ideal supplement for guiding students through a class project. At the end of Chapter 1, they write the objectives for their questionnaires. They then follow the guidelines in subsequent chapters to complete their project.
• Exercises at the end of each chapter allow students to practice their newly acquired skills.
• Students learn that using questionnaires in research is both an art and a science—with principles that need to be followed for efficient, effective data collection.
• Thoroughly field-tested for student interest and comprehension, this book is sure to please both you and your students.
• We’ve had highly positive feedback from the numerous professors who have adopted this book to guide students in conducting term projects.