Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
'A practical guide to helping your child through one of the most important developmental stages of early childhood' - Green Parent Book of the Month
Gurgle's Honest Read for December
How to make potty training stress free for you and your child
The Gentle Potty Training Book is a practical guide to helping your child through one of the most important developmental stages of early childhood. Avoiding strict timelines, rewards and plans that are based solely on a child's gender, Sarah Ockwell-Smith advocates an approach that is based on your child's unique developmental stage - because the gentlest, easiest and most effective potty training happens when you work with your child as a team.
Sarah's advice includes:
* Recognising the physical and emotional signs that your child is ready
* How to talk to your child about potty training and prepare them emotionally
* What you need to get started - the practicalities
* How to respond to accidents and setbacks
* Potty training your child when you're in full-time work or co-parenting
* The when and how of night-time potty training
* What to do after previous false starts
Comprehensive, practical and realistic, Sarah's advice will give you the necessary understanding and confidence to make potty training a smooth process for you and your child.
Detalhes do Produto
Subtítulo: THE CALMER, EASIER APPROACH TO TOILET TRAINING