Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
Suicide and self-harm are world-wide public health issues that can have devastating effects on families, friends and communities. They are both a priority for anyone working in mental health, social work, emergency departments and related fields, however suicidal and self-harming behaviour can take place anywhere anytime- it may be a pupil in a school, an inmate in a prison or a colleague or family member. For this reason, this book has been written in a clear, accessible and practical style for anyone who wants to learn more about working with and preventing suicidal and self-harming behaviour.
• It identifies common risk and protective factors as well as specific warning signs of imminent suicidal behaviour.
• It provides essential communication skills for undertaking a risk assessment, illustrating how each skill can be used in real-life practice.
• It looks specifically at the issue of self-harm and suicide in prisons, schools and emergency departments.
• It lays out clear strategies for identifying and addressing issues of self-care when working with people who are suicidal or who self-harm.
• It identifies how we can assist those who are bereaved following the death of a loved one by suicide.
Packed with learning outcomes, case scenarios and reflective questions, this book acts as a toolkit for anyone working in this difficult field.