Produto disponível no mesmo dia no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
The Companion Encyclopedia of Theology provides a comprehensive guide to modern theological thought. An international team of theologians and practitioners of both the Christian and Jewish faiths investigate and consider aspects of theology in 48 self-contained articles. Neither partisan and denominational, nor detached and abstract, this Companion explores the resources and applications of theology in the light of Christianity's place in the modern world.
The Companion Encyclopedia of Theology is divided into six parts. The first three deal with major foundational aspects of Western theological reflection:
* the Hebrew and Christian Bible
* the Tradition
* the contribution of Philosophy
The second half of the Companion is concerned with application:
* in relation to Spirituality
* in relation to contemporary Ethics
* in relation to issues in and aspects of present-day theological construction
The 48 essays are descriptive, informative and analytical; their wide-ranging content is bound into a unified perspective by the editors' general introduction and the introductions to each of the six parts. At the end of each article, there are suggestions for further reading and the work is concluded with a comprehensive index.
This Companion Encyclopedia is a valuable source of reference for students, teachers and both lay and clerical practitioners of Christian and Jewish theology.
* Broad Coverage - contains 48 in-depth essays covering both the history and application of Western theological thought
* International Authorship - written in non-technical language by a distinguished team of editors and authors from both Christian and Jewish faiths
* Balanced Approach - discusses and analyses the key issues without imposing any single viewpoint
* Clearly Presented - at the end of each article, there are suggestions for further reading and the work contains a comprehensive index