Produto disponível em até 15min no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
Then & Now® Bible Maps - Compare Bible Times with Modern Day
Where are the Bible lands today? Where were Iraq and Iran in Bible times? The answers to these questions and many others are found in the bestselling ebook Then & Now® Bible Maps. This full-color, reference tool contains 17 Bible maps that show ancient cities and countries in black with modern-day boundaries marked in red. Then & Now® Bible Maps is fantastic for comparing places in the news with places in the Bible.
Then & Now® Bible Maps will help you better understand the events and stories in the Bible by showing you where they occurred in conjunction to modern day locations. Your Bible study becomes more meaningful when you learn the location of Old Testament Persia and see the places Paul's first missionary journey would take him if traveling the same route today. You will also better understand the biblical context of the places that are in the news every day, like Syria, Lebanon and Macedonia.
Then & Now® Bible Maps pamphlet makes it easy to compare Bible times with modern times. On each of the 17 maps, modern-day cities and countries appear in red type or red underline if the name has remained the same. Then & Now® Bible Maps provides helpful historic information, such as:
• The Holy Land: Then (1300 BC Twelve Tribes) and Now (modern times) uses color coding to show Canaan divided by the Twelve Tribes, and also shows the historical and modern-day names of cities within the regions occupied by the Twelve Tribes
• Paul's Journeys: Then (AD 47-62) and Now (modern times) shows the locations of the Seven Churches of Asia (modern day Turkey) found in Revelation 1-3, as well as cities, towns, ancient ruins, mountains, modern capital cities and a key for measuring the distance traveled from city to city
• Empires & Kingdoms: Then and Now® shows the changing boundaries of the Assyrian Empire, Babylonian Kingdom, and Persian Empire
You will refer to the Then & Now® Bible Maps pamphlet often to see:
• The Middle East Bible Times and Today
• The Holy Land: Then (1300 BC Twelve Tribes) and Now (Modern Times)
• Empires & Kingdoms: Then and Now®
• The Holy Land: 1020 BC and 900 BC
• Places of Jesus' Ministry Then (AD 26-30) and Now
• The Holy Land: Then (New Testament Times AD 1-70) and Now (Modern Times)
• Paul's Journeys: Then (AD 47-62) and Now (Modern Times)
• Paul's Journeys: AD 47-62
• Paul's Second Journey: AD 49-51
• Paul's Third Journey: AD 52-57
• Paul's Journey to Rome: AD 57-62
You will find Then & Now® Bible Maps is a very useful supplement as you learn more about the Scriptures.