Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
China is a trip-of-a-lifetime adventure for travelers in search of cutting-edge art and culture, rugged natural beauty, and cultural diversity. In full-color and with helpful magazine-style illustrated features, Fodor's China shows off the splendor of the country's historical treasures, vibrant culinary culture, and its colorful ethnic minorities like no other guide.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· In-depth breakout features on Forbidden City, the Great Wall, and spirituality in China
· Coverage of Beijing, Shanghai, Eastern China, Hong Kong, Pearl River Delta, The Southwest, Sichuan and Chongqing, The Silk Road, Tibet
Planning to focus your trip? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Beijing and Hong Kong.