Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
With its irresistible mix of storied heritage and cosmopolitan pizzazz, England attracts more than 3 million Americans each year. Fodor's England captures the most memorable sights and experiences in dazzling color, from fabulous historic houses and age-mellowed towns to cozy country pubs and London's cutting-edge galleries.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Yorkshire Dales, Brighton and Its Seafront, Bath, Stonehenge and Avebury, Hadrian's Wall, London, Oxford and Cambridge, Coastal Cornwall, Cotswold Villages, and Lake District
· Coverage of London; The Southeast; The South; The West Country; The Thames Valley; Bath and the Cotswolds; Stratford-upon-Avon and the Heart of England; Manchester, Liverpool, and the Peak District; The Lake District; East Anglia; Yorkshire; The Northeast; Wales
Planning to focus on London? Check out Fodor's travel guide to London.