Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Invariably, Maui makes and often tops travelers' lists of the world's best islands, and it's not just because of its luxurious resorts and golf courses. Fodor's Maui showcases the perfect beaches, rain forests, and dramatic cliffs, along with spectacular marine life and rich Hawaiian culture, that make this island irresistible.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Haleakala, Road to Hana, and Makena
· Coverage of Wailea, Lahaina, Kaanapali, Kapalua, Paia, Haleakala National Park, Hana, Molokai, Lanai, and more.
Planning to visit more of Hawaii or focus on other islands? Check out Fodor's travel guides to Hawaii, Kauai, Oahu, and Big Island of Hawaii.