Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Montréal and Québec City are treasured destinations for American travelers: a corner of France in North America. This guide, with rich color photographs throughout, captures the French-speaking cities' universal appeal, from sidewalk cafés to winter sports and traditional French cuisine.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Basilique Notre-Dame-de-Montreal, Parc du Mont-Royal, Mont-Tremblant, Musee des Beaux-Arts de Montreal, La Citadelle, Fairmont le Chateau Frontenac, Tadoussac, and Plains of Abraham
· Side Trips from Montreal including The Laurentians, The Outaouais, and The Eastern Townships
· Side Trips from Quebec City including Cote-de-Beaupre, Ile d'Orleans, and Charlevoix
· Coverage of Montreal and Quebec City