Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Paris is an all-time top destination for travelers, and it's easy to see the allure: the experiences---dining, shopping, museum-going, neighborhood strolling---are all legendary. This stunning full-color Fodor's guide captures the best of the City of Light, from the masterful cuisine to the sweeping romance of the Eiffel Tower.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as The Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame, Jardin du Luxembourg, Jardin des Tuileries, Arc de Triomphe, Musee d'Orsay, Opera Garnier, Centre Pompidou, Sacre-Coeur and Musee du Louvre
· Side Trips from Paris including Versailles, Chartres and Disneyland Paris
· Coverage of: The Islands; Around the Eiffel Tower; The Champs-Elysees; Around the Louvre; Les Grands Boulevards; Montmartre; The Marais; Eastern Paris; The Latin Quarter; St-Germain-des-Pres; Montparnasse; Western Paris
Planning to visit more of France? Check out Fodor's country-wide travel guide to France.