Produto disponível em até 15min no aplicativo Kobo, após a confirmação  do pagamento!
Você pode ler este livro digital em vários dispositivos:
IOs - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoAndroid - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoPC - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoBlackBerry - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoWindows Phone - Clique para baixar o app gratuitoKobo - Conheça nossa linha de leitores digitais
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for more than 80 years.
Tokyo is a vast metropolis that can confound and delight with its complexity. With everything from fabulous shrines, historic temples, and traditional gardens to cutting-edge modern fashion boutiques, karaoke bars, ramen shops, and sushi dens, the city would take a lifetime to fully explore and experience. Fodor's Tokyo is the guidebook that will help make sure that you have the trip of a lifetime.
This travel guide includes:
· Dozens of full-color maps
· Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
· Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and what’s off the beaten path
· Major sights such as Tokyo Skytree, Tsukiji Fish Market, and Senso Temple
· Side Trips from Tokyo including Fuji-Hakone-Izu National Park, Nikko, Kamakura and Yokohama
· Coverage of Asakusa, Akihabara and Jimbo-cho, and Shinjuku
Planning to visit more of Japan? Check out Fodor's country-wide travel guide to Japan.