You don’t need a car to escape from the business, the traffic, the congestion, the fog in wintertime and the afa, the humid heat, in summer, of the city to a wonderful world of lakes, mountains, castles and good food: just take the train and, sometimes, the boat as recommended in this itinerary to Villa Taranto on Lake Maggiore.
Get the complete, up-to-date and detailed instructions, with:
- description of the attractions
- travel schedule and cost for trains
- travel schedule and cost for ferry
- travel schedule and cost for boats
- list of best restaurants, bars and “gelaterias”
- and all the other details you need to have a wonderful and successful trip
This itinerary starts from Laveno, on the eastern side of Lake Maggiore, crosses with ferry to Intra, to visit Villa Taranto, with its beautiful gardens.