'Market Research in teh Internet Age' takes an in-depth look at the forces that are reshaping the market research and business information industry worldwide. As the impact of the Internet and other enabling technologies take hold, many business processes and activities are being affected. This is creating an abundance of opportunities for value creation, both for new and existing players.This book offers
- A visionary discussion of the industry through the eyes of leading practitioners and thinkers in the global market research industry.
- A comprehensive review of how enabling technology is being applied across the enterprise and around the world.
- Numerous case studies that demonstrate how the Internet can be used as platform to understand consumers as well as customers.
- Original research results and executive interviews concerning the state of global market research and the effect of the Internet.
- Practical guides for evaluating, building and deploying Net-centric tools for
multi mode and multi country online research management.
Detalhes do Produto
Subtítulo: LEVERAGING THE INTERNET FOR MARKET MEASUREMENT