For more than seventy-five years, millions of picture-takers have trusted Kodak's How to Take Good Pictures to give them all the information they need to take great photos. And now it's been completely revised and updated with information on the very latest camera technology. No matter how much your camera does for you automatically, you still need to know the information in How to Take Good Pictures.
Inside, you'll find:
* The top ten techniques for better pictures
* What's wrong with this picture--and how to fix it next time
* The technicalities--from film speed to depth of field to lighting
* How to take great pictures of your kids
* The popular cameras--from simple cartridge loading to 35 mm point-and-shoot compacts to advanced single-lens-reflex models--and their basic operations
* Getting the most from your vacation, wedding, and family photographs
* Dealing with special situations like poor lighting and action shots
PLUS these new special features:
* How to use the newest electronic equipment
* More emphasis on fully automated cameras
* Information on new products like single-use cameras and the latest films.