High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! Walkley Yard was built in 1955 by the National Capital Commission to relocate the Canadian National Railway yard, to make way for construction of the Queensway. THe northerly part was later acquired by the current owner Canadian Pacific Railway in 1967, when they moved from LeBreton Flats. THe OC Transpo facility was added in 2001 to allow Bombardier to service the O-Train fleet indoors. THe Canadian National and Ottawa Central Railway still occupy the southerly portion of the freight yard.